- Born: 1803, England
- Marriage (1): Unknown
- Marriage (2): Clarissa Gray
- Died: 25 Dec 1891, St Louis, St Louis, Missouri at age 88
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Barber, 1850, Oswego, New York. From 1850 Census
• Obituary: Oswego Palladium, Saturday, 26 Dec 1891, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York. OBITUARY.
Mr. Edmund Paine, for many yaars well known resident of this city, died at
the home of his daughter, Mrs. William A. Harris, in St. Louis yesterday. Mr,
Paine was born in Broadstairs, county Kent, England, 88 years ago. In 1887,
in company with William Hancock, he came to this city where he engaged in
the hair dressing and barbering business which he conducted for years and was
succeed by his son, Col. E. M. Paine. A number of years ago Mr. Paine and
his son gave up the business and removed to St. Louis where they have since
resided. The remains will be brought to Oswego for interment.
• Will: PAINE, EDMUND OSWEGO NY-38-S-258, 1890-1892, Oswego, New York. From Sampubco index
The OSWEGO DAILY PALLADIUM
TUESDAY, DEC. 87, 1892
A cert copy of the last will and testament of the late Edmund Paine was filed in the County clerk's office Saturday.
Edmund married Unknown.
Edmund next married Clarissa Gray, daughter of David Gray and Clarissa Patchin. (Clarissa Gray was born about 1814 in New York and died about 1853 in Oswego Town, Oswego, New York.)