Isabella M. Gray
- Born: 1836, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York
- Marriage (1): James Munger
- Marriage (2): Jonah C. Spring
- Died: 5 Dec 1885, St. Louis, Missouri at age 49
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: From 1860 Census, 1860, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York.
• Marriage: From 1870 Census. She is listed as Isabella Monger with a daughter, Martha, age 14.
The 1860 Census for Oswego lists an Isabella Munger. There is also a Martha Munger, age 10 in the same family.
It is believed that Manger, Monger, and Munger all related, but with slightly differnt spellings of the surname.
• Residence: From Census, Aug 1870, Mobile, Alabama. Husband is not listed.
• Residence: From 1880 Census, 1880, St Louis, St Louis, Missouri. Name: Lee Spring
Event Type: Census
Event Date: 1880
Event Place: St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Marital Status: Single
Relationship to Head of Household: Son
Birthplace: Missouri, United States
Birth Date: 1860
Father's Name: J. C. Spring
Father's Birthplace: New York, United States
Mother's Name: Belle Spring
Mother's Birthplace: New York, United States
Page Letter: D
Entry Number: 2911
Affiliate Film Number: T9-0723
GS Film number: 1254723
Digital Folder Number: 4242057
Image Number: 594
Household Gender Age Birthplace
Self J. C. Spring M 47 New York, United States
Wife Belle Spring F 44 New York, United States
Son Harry Spring M 22 Missouri, United States
Son Lee Spring M 20 Missouri, United States
Daughter Ella Spring F 18 Missouri, United States
Son Marton Spring M 16 Missouri, United States
• Obituary: OSWEGO PALLADIUM, Saturday Evening, 12 Dec 1885, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York. Obituary Notice.
On Saturday last at St. Louis occurred the death of Mrs. Isabella M. Spring, wife of Jonah Spring and daughter of Mrs. John Parkinson of Oswego Town. Mrs. Spring formerly resided here. Three years ago she came here on a visit. The deceased lady was about 50 years of age.
Isabella married James Munger, son of Orin G. Munger and Charlette. (James Munger was born in 1834 in Canada.)
Isabella next married Jonah C. Spring. (Jonah C. Spring was born in 1833 in New York.)