George N. Gray
- Born: 17 Oct 1800, New York
- Marriage: Nancy M. Hutchinson
- Died: 17 Jul 1871, Sandusky, Ohio at age 70
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence: From 1830 Census, 1830, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York. Also lists family with the following ages:
2 males under 5 years of age (Nelson and Hiram)
1 male 20 to under 30 years of age (George)
1 female 20 to under 30 years of age (Nancy)
• Residence: From 1840 Census, 1840, Oswego Town, Oswego, New York. Also lists family with the following ages:
2 males 10 to 15 years of age (Nelson and Hiram)
1 male 40 to under 50 years of age (George)
2 females under 5 years of age (Louisa and Maria)
1 female 5 to under 10 years of age (Clarisy)
1 female 30 to under 40 years of age (Nancy)
• Residence: From Census, Aug 1850, Ballville Township, Sandusky, Ohio. Listed as living in Sandusky, Ohio in 1854 legal notice for Clarissa Gray's will.
Probably moved to Ohio around 1845 as Gilbert was born in New York in 1844 and Harvey was born in Ohio in 1847.
Family listed as George, Nancy, Claricy, Louisa, Maria, Gilbert, and Harvey.
• Occupation: Farmer, 1850, Ballville Township, Sandusky, Ohio.
• Occupation: Farmer, 1860, Ballville Township, Sandusky, Ohio.
• Residence: From 1870 Census, 1870, Adams, Seneca, Ohio. Also says he is unable to work.
His wife and two sons, Gilbert and Harvey are living with him.
• Gravestone: Green Springs Cemetery, 1871, Sandusky, Ohio. Electra Gray, b. 1853, d. 1924, Section: oldest Row: 4. Lot: 32, Notes: w/o Harvey Gray
George N Gray, d. 17 Jul 1871, Age: 70y 9m Section: oldest Row: 4. Lot: 3
Harvey Gray, b. 1847, d. 1920 Section: oldest Row: 4. Lot: 32
Mannie L Gray, b. 1888, d. 1912
From Find a Grave
Birth: Oct. 17, 1800 Death: Jul. 17, 1871
Green Springs Cemetery
Plot: Section Oldest, Row 4, Lot 32
Created by: Tom Rhineberger
Record added: Sep 19, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 76775778
George married Nancy M. Hutchinson, daughter of Unknown and Unknown. (Nancy M. Hutchinson was born in 1807 in New York, died on 16 Feb 1888 in Gibbon, Buffalo, Nebraska and was buried in Gibbon, Buffalo, Nebraska.)